linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

It's not the animation...

To keep the record straight it is and it isn't the animation that makes this so good.

The animation is bad if you just look at it.

But mixed with the humorous voice over it almost seems cleverly done to the point where I think the artist and voice over is a FRICKIN GENIUS!

Anyone who didn't find this overly hilarious needs to grow a sense of humor.

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Holy crap...

I had to watch this to make sure myself if it was funny.

And it was.

Now let us never speak or watch of it again.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

I love you man.

You say everything that is right. Michael Moore is a tard and everyone else is for defending him. See Michael Moore is nothing but a terrible socialist who really does hate American. I have seen only one of his movies "Bowling for Colimbine" and I have to say I hated him for it.

Regaurdless of the free speech he is allowed to give against the country, lets not forget that he is against it.

ZipperFish YOU ARE THE BEST!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Wow...saying this kicked ass is an understatement.

This movie without a doubt rocked. I enjoyed every single minute of it and enjoyed the puns of school and Final Fantasy.

I didn't mind the Japanese at all this movie was just the best I have seen in a long time.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

One of the more memorable Matrix fights.

This was without a doubt the funniest and coolest sprite movie I have seen in a while. It was a nice Matrix cross over to Mario and you didn't leave anything out which makes me think you watched Reloaded alot.

Any ways this was a great movie and the ending was pretty funny too. My praise to you.

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

Jesus kicks some serious ass

This was one of the funniest things I've seen. Good thing it wasn't offensive. Cause if anyone finds this NOT funny must be too stuck up.

Great job.

Skaters of Area K.O. Skaters of Area K.O.

For low KB this KICKED ASS!

I liked it It was really cool and had a Nice storyline and all. You should make a sequle.

PENGY Part 2 PENGY Part 2

It seems alright...

But under all of the funny voice acting and all you can tell it's just still animation and you probly only spent a day or two on this.

Just be glad becuase this has been the highest score I seemed to give lately.

Crow Clock Shorts #04 Crow Clock Shorts #04

gotta have my bling bling...

Silly man should never sell a gun to Crow Clock. Anyways this is a really great series and Crow Clock is the best.

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

This is so fucking good...

You guys have no idea how much of a good movie you just made. This is the greatest I have ever seen. The only problem I see is you use the same song on each movie. You might want to change that to make it perfect. Other then that this movie is the greatest peice of work I have seen.

T0MMY responds:

You're right, we really underestimated this movie. But everyone seems to really love it.
The theme of this jam was actually to listen to the audio track and we each would come up with an animated segment based on that song. So it was integral that it was played with each segment.
Thanks for writing.